Sunday, July 1, 2012

MOMMA BRAYS SUMMER EXTRAVAGANZA!!!

MAMA BRAYS SUMMER CHALLENGE!!!


DAY 1 OF ME AND BRAY GETTING HEALTHY!!

My daughter and I are going to kick off our "GET HEALTHY AND FIT" summer extravaganza!!!!!

The kids these days are growing bigger too quick due to all the hormones in the foods around every single corner and the quick stops us parents have to make due to being on an overloaded schedule.  I am very guilty of swinging through a drive thru to grab 3 happy meals when I am just too worn out to cook.  Being a mom and having 3 kids age 10 and under and being married to a local law enforcement officer is tough, but add in the fact that I work full time makes it even more tiring. 





SO......... with all that said, Bray & I are gonna do this togther not so much for weight loss because I do NOT want to encourage dieting in my 10 year old daughter, but more of a life change that will carry throughout her life and help her to live longer & more healthy.








AND WE ARE OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


So here we go!

DAY 1:
Taking it slow to start!!
Glass of Water every 30 minutes throughout the day!!
Breakfast:  small bowl of grits, one plain pancake and milk
Snack: Banana
Lunch: tuna and crackers (small portion)

No comments:

Post a Comment