Saturday, June 30, 2012

I am BACK

Well I have definitely been gone long enough.  I took a little break from writing to focus on things in my life that needed direct attention.   Although I do not have everything in my life in order, it still allows time for God to change & mold me.  So one day at a time.  I have recently started a new job as Office Manager of Focus, a new evidence based ADHD medical clinic, which I absolutely love.  The family is doing wonderful and just really trying to get through this summer heat.  I will be back to writing my weekly devotions this week.  I cannot committ to daily due to being a full time employee/mom with 3 youngins and having my dear husband who deserves as much of me as I can give him.  So you will just have to get over it! ha

 

I hope you are all having a wonderful summer, doing some fun and exciting things!

 

Check back soon!!



No comments:

Post a Comment