Thursday, July 12, 2012

UPDATE ON THE DAVIS FAMILY

UPDATE ON THE DAVIS FAMILY:


Bray is going into the 5th grade, I cannot believe she will be in her last year of elementary school!!  Bray loves Glee, do not know if that is always appropriate for her age, but she is very mature for her age and talks to me about anything.  She is the "little momma" of the house, age 10 going on 35.  She is so bright, but very nosey for 10, maybe that is normal!!

Hunter is going into 2nd grade is doing amazing with his reading.  He is still very much into skateboarding and baseball!!  He loves spending time playing PS3 with his Dad, its their quality time!!

Rex is growing like a little weed.  He is 18 months old and still doesn't say very much, but is very smart and knows how to do a lot of things!  He is such a sweet little addition to our family and I cannot even imagine him not being here!!  He loves getting into the dishwasher and taking everything out and throwing baseballs at you when you are not looking! 

Robbie is doing really well, still working full force!  Getting alot of swimming in for exercise and has successfully accomplished the double flip off the diving board at the pool at age 32!!  He is such a joy in my life!  I definitely married my soul mate, and we have had some rough patches, but by the grace of God, we are doing stronger than ever!

I am doing well, at Focus a medical office for kids/adolescents with ADHD.  I am the office manager and loving every minute of it.  I love reading and writing in my spare time, but have been spending alot of my quality and spare time with my husband and kids lately.  Putting what is most important into the spotlight! 


No comments:

Post a Comment