Sunday, March 25, 2012

GOD HAS OPENED DOORS

I am so blessed, beyond measures really! I have spent the last 4 years making a constant effor in showing God how much I love him, how devoted I am to him and how much I need him to drive my life. I have gone back and forth bouncing from trusing completely to trying to manage my life with my own selish gain. I am not perfect, but I can tell you this all God wants you to do is make a constant effort to try, to grow from sins and remember him in everything you say and do. I have learned whether the situation is good or bad always give God the praise and make an attempt to find the positive teachings from God in all things. When you learn to look at a not so good obstacle and find the God in it somewhere you are showing God that you have complete trust in His plans. He has a plan for each of our lives and that plan may take years of grooming and tests of faith but I can promise you, through my life experiences that he is working the good in your life to prosper you and not harm you as it says in Jeremiah 29:11. He is looking out for your best interests but to reach the plan that God has for your life you have to first give your life conpletely to Christ, trust him with everything and learn to lean on him for guidance and direction. I learned from God that my sons ADHD struggles were not put in place to harm him or my husband and I, but set in motion for a learning experience that would bring the warm heart and sympathetic attitude to others facing the same thing. We have been helping our son for almost 4 years while praying for God to give us the path to walk.


My current job was going to come to an end starting July 1st due o a change in my schedule which I could not accomodate and God didnt want me to. I started praying for God to intervene and uproot me however he saw fit to mold me into what he wanted me to be. I let go of the steering wheel of my life and allowed God to take the wheel. When I finally after much struggle from within stopped trying to control my own life God stepped in and guides my path.


I went to several meetings and just did not feel God pushing me towards any of them. I listened to that still small voice inside my heart that told me when the path was visible that God wanted me on I would know without shawdow of doubt. I got that feeling and let me tell you from my own experience YOU WILL KNOW WHEN GOD WANTS YOU TO DO SOMETHING. I had never experienced this yet but on March 23rd at 10:54 in the morning God showed me the path for my life and how all the heartache and stuffles of obstacles and trials were needed to let God know i was 100% in my faith.


I have been thrown to new levels of faith and God has not only openeded doors he has flung open the gatea. Everything I have been praying for the prayera have been answeres. Every detail i needed to be in place was there and more. God has shown up and showed out on my life. I now know the true real life meaning of what Joel Osteen mean when he says, "SETBACKS ARE MERELY A SETUP FOR A COMEBACK WITH GOD."


I urge you if you are not where you feel you should be in your life do NOT look to try to fiz things yourself. Look at the relationship you have with your Heavenly Father. He creates you in your mothers womb, miracle. He molded you into who he wanted you to be because you are that important to him, miracle. He laid out all the plans for your life so you would never be hindered by the worldly desires, miracle. He protects you ever single day and promises to lift you up not harm you, miracle. He walks beside you and carries you through storms, miracle. He promises never to leave you nor forsake you always forgiving you if you repent to him, miracle. He promises never to judge you but always be there for you anytime anyplace and never abandon you, miracle. Your Heavenly Father asks only three things of you:


Recognize where you are in your life and need him, ask him into your heart for life and try with all your might to put him first, have faith in him and spread his love to others.


If you need real evidence that God does open doors write to me at dentedbucket@charter.net. I will be more than willing to give you devotions and true stories from my own life where God has showed up and definitely has shown out.


Dont put your relaionship with God to the side, off until tomorrow or only when you need him. You want to know in your life you are going to meet God one day face to face and that while you are here on earth you are on the path that God has predestined and orchestrated for your life. There is no high like the high you get when a man you have never seen but trusted makes real life issues and things line up in order to boost you forward. And when you pray for visible sign and you get exactly what you prayed for and more you have to sit back and say to yourself, "This is not luck this is all GOD!!!!"


God Bless you today and everyday. If you would like to accet Jesus to come into your heary to live all you need to do is get on your knees, clasp your hands together and pray these simple words;


"Lord Jesus, come into my heart, cleanse me of all the sins of my life. Stay with me forever, mold me, direct me and forgive me for all i have done. I need you in my life, I make you my Lord and Savior from this day forward"


Friends if you prayed that simple life changing prayer i beleieve you are now a child of the most high God. Get a bible, start readina verse a day, pray all through the day and try to live your life according to the way God would want you to. You have just changed your life for the better from this day forward. Get involved with a group of Saved friends and let them be your accountability partners for life. We all fall short but God is always there to catch us and put us back on track.


If you asked Jesus into your heart please send me an email it truly moves me spritually when i know that i am usin the words that God gives me to lead others home. I love you and pray for you daily.


Your Sister in Christ,


Kylie Davis
Dentedbucket@charter.net

No comments:

Post a Comment